What makes it special? It looks like a cross between Pikachu, the most popular Pokémon, and a miniature printer. It's also the first printer from Chinese behemoth Xiaomi.
Why should I buy it? If you are looking for a printer that can produce Polaroid-like pictures on the go, then you won't find anything cheaper. If you can prove us wrong, let us know via Twitter.
How much does it cost? This deal is available from Banggood for $65.99 (about £50/AU$90) until December 31, 2020, when you use code BGDec08 at checkout (applied to the CZ Warehouse). That's an extra $30 off the current sale price of $95.99. Overall, you get more than 40% off its suggested retail price.
Xiaomi portable Bluetooth printer:
$109.99 $65.99 at Banggood
Save $44 by using the exclusive code BGDec08 at checkout (for the CZ warehouse). This funky little printer allows you to print on the go - and it's dressed up as Pikachu. This offer ends on December 31, 2020.
- We've built a list of the best business printers out there
- Here's our choice of the best all-in-one printers available
- Check out our list of the best laser printers on the market
What else should we know? It uses a ZINK (Zero Ink) technology to deliver one 50mm x 76mm print in 45 seconds, with a print resolution of 313 x 400 dpi and support for up to three connected devices.
Any cons? The cost of the consumables is prohibitive at $62 per 100 prints. Other than that, as long as you can live with its intrinsic limitations (printing speed and small printing area), it makes for a decent portable printer.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but we've reviewed the HP Sprocket photo printer - a more expensive rival.
Check out these printer deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.