What is it? The Beelink GK55 is simply the best sub-$200 computer on sale at the moment
What makes it special, why should I buy it? For less than $184, you get a quad-core Intel-powered PC with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. You won't find a lower price if you're after a capable Windows 10 PC with plenty of memory and a fast SSD. But if you can prove us wrong, let us know via Twitter.
How much does it cost? It's available from Banggood for $183.99 (about £138/AU$244) until January 31, 2021, when you use code BGdec15, which applies to the HK & CN Warehouses. That's an extra $16 off the current sale price of $199.99. Overall, you get almost 20% off its suggested retail price.
- We've built a list of the best workstations out there
- Here's our choice of the best video editing PC available
- Check out our list of the best SMB servers on the market
What else should we know? It uses the near ubiquitous Intel Celeron J4125 which according to a popular benchmarking database is a tad slower than the Core i5-7200U thanks to four real CPU cores. It comes with 8GB by default and sports a 256GB SATA SSD, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 4.2, Type-C, four USB ports, a card slot, two 4K HDMI ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. You can add another 2.5-inch SSD if you fancy it and there's the usual VESA mount. Everything is squeezed into a chassis that's only 124 x 113 x 41mm.
Any cons? At this price, you'd be unwise to look for more performance.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but we're working on it. We have reviewed the Beelink L55, which seems to share the same chassis.
Check out these PC deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.