What is it? The Beelink z83v is the cheapest Windows PC we've managed to source worldwide, excluding refurbished and second hand units.
What makes it special and why should I buy it? For less than $105, you get a quad-core Intel-powered PC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage that can run two monitors. You won't find a lower priced Window 10 PC anywhere if you're after that particular feature. But if you do find something cheaper, let us know via Twitter.
How much does it cost? It's available from Banggood for $104.99 (about £77/AU$138) until January 31, 2021, when you use code BGdec16, which applies to the HK & CN Warehouses. That's an extra $5 off the current sale price of $109.99 and, overall, you get more than 37% off the suggested retail price.
- We've built a list of the best workstations out there
- Here's our choice of the best video editing PC available
- Check out our list of the best SMB servers on the market
What else should we know? At this price point, it would be sensible to rein in your expectations. It is powered by one of the slowest processors on the market, the Intel Atom x5-z8350, but still features a Gigabit Ethernet port, three USB ports, HDMI and VGA as well as a card reader and an audio connector.
Any cons? Well, anything at this price point is bound to involve concessions and compromises. If your budget extends to $150, consider the AK1H from AcePC, which has a more powerful J3455 CPU.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but we're working on it. We have reviewed the Beelink L55, which seems to share the same chassis.
Check out these PC deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you.